Hacking Wup Installer not finding folder/files?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• 1554521658497.png
    1554521658497.png
    29 KB · Views: 412

SceneNewbie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read my edit those are not files you can install to hard drive those are Loadiine files.

Google "reddit Wii U USB Helper workaround" and use that program to get the correct type of installs for a hard drive. Loadiine is an outdated method that only allows you to play games off sd card and poorly that's what type of files you have.

lol. These files are for loadiine or cemu. What you need is a bunch of .h3, .app and a few ticket files. .tik, .cetk.

Update! I followed EmulateLife's instructions of searching Google for "reddit Wii U USB Helper workaround" and clicked on the first result. For any confused soul reading this in the future, follow what that Reddit post says and the rest of the advice in this thread and you should be good!

Reactions: jeannotte

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have issue with Paper Monster Recut installing WupInstaller and it says it is DLC file what the hell? Also Trine 2 and F1 Race Stars Powered Up Edition same issues could be bad file. I have tried to force repeat install it F1 Race and Trine 2 still error i use hb sign patches after moocha

Last edited by FanNintendo,

Iyad

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello no luck rn what should I do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello no luck rn what should I do?
Oh sorry the images didn't upload here is the root This PC H: \Install\LEGO® CITY UNDERCOVER [0005000010101B00]

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh sorry the images didn't upload here is the root This PC H: \Install\LEGO® CITY UNDERCOVER [0005000010101B00]
Hello,

when installing a game on the Nand or on the external hard drive, you must remove the "accents", or small letters (example: @, &, ....) from your game.

You ==> H: \ Install \ LEGO® CITY UNDERCOVER [0005000010101B00]

it must be put like this (recommend), delete the small R ==> H: \ Install \ LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER [0005000010101B00]

Freddydeepo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-In your sd card make a new folder called install
-So if the WUP shows no game can be found, all you go to do, is in your sd card from the install folder.
-For any game make sure there is no special characters while renaming the game files.
-This Example that's at the end for of the file- [0005000010101B00] its not needed, as you can keep it. Note that it's not special characters
-Until its fixed it will show the game files in the WUP Installer GX2

`For Example The LEGO® Movie Videogame
`The special character is ®
`Remove the ® and rename it to The LEGO Movie Videogame
`Make sure to include the game title file when renaming as an update or game, depending on the file.

Sean38Baby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U>Install>App I'm downloading's folder

I'm going crazy here. Tried WUP Installer Gx2 and Mod Y. No files are being detected to be installed in either app.What am I doing wrong?
VIDEO PLZ
Post automatically merged:

VIDEO PLEASE
Thanks, I think i got it now. Mod y would not show any folders so I downloaded Gx2 and it picked it up right away.
I'm installing botw to usb right now.

Wii U>Install>App I'm downloading's folder

I'm going crazy here. Tried WUP Installer Gx2 and Mod Y. No files are being detected to be installed in either app.What am I d
Did You use Cemu USB Helper because when i donwloaded games they did not show like this

Can Someone please make a video?
I looked on YouTube and there is only one video that does not make sense to me at all. I have been doing this for days now and I made some progress Softmodding the Wii and restoring Wii channels, as for the Wii u I have not been able to download any game and it does not show on Wup Installer G2X, I have tried Game Folder style but it will not show so... May someone plz make a video and send it on here if can? plz and thx you.

Last edited by Sean38Baby,

Sean38Baby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-In your sd card make a new folder called install
-So if the WUP shows no game can be found, all you go to do, is in your sd card from the install folder.
-For any game make sure there is no special characters while renaming the game files.
-This Example that's at the end for of the file- [0005000010101B00] its not needed, as you can keep it. Note that it's not special characters
-Until its fixed it will show the game files in the WUP Installer GX2

`For Example The LEGO® Movie Videogame
`The special character is ®
`Remove the ® and rename it to The LEGO Movie Videogame
`Make sure to include the game title file when renaming as an update or game, depending on the file.
Is [0000500050059434384] for example is it needed or not
which would make games appear??

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
  • Love
Reactions: BaamAlex

Sean38Baby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is how it looks like rn this is day 5 doing this plz help i just want game on my Wii U :(:(
Screenshot (1).png

Your files should be in

SD:/install/GAME FOLDER

NOT

SD:/WiiU/install/GAME FOLDER

If you run into problems after changing this, you may have corrupted files/SD card. I ran into this problem on my very first game indtallation and it had me 2nd guessing everything I had done up to that point. I was losing my mind.
yes okay i have that part down but if it says 00000a1 keep that or is that a special chacter

Last edited by Sean38Baby,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.