Hacking WUP Installer error

XtoiDerYT

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use the copy to sd from wii u usb helper and same give me the error i can only install mario tennis ultra smash here is my usb idk if anything is wrong (i opened it with admin)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

what is guiformat¿

oh sorry i see the name with the app when i formatted and yeah is guiformat the app...

Attachments

• help 7.PNG
    help 7.PNG
    21.1 KB · Views: 273

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use the copy to sd from wii u usb helper and same give me the error i can only install mario tennis ultra smash here is my usb idk if anything is wrong (i opened it with admin)

what is guiformat¿
Like I said, its most likely an incomplete download. Delete it and redownload it and have the app check the data

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'm searching another sd i can't found...
Just format your Wii U, and SD Card. Start over from scratch using Kafluke's Noob guide. If you still have trouble after formatting, then 1.) You are not capable of following simple directions, or 2.) You have some kind of hardware problem with your Wii U or SD Card. It's that simple.

Also, if you have CBHC installed, make sure to uninstall it before formatting.

Last edited by xpoverzion,

OwlKills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i remove the Special text like the R and TM but it still giving the
wup-installer gx no installable content found error

First off. I've been watching this thread and I can't for the life of me figure out what you're trying to say because all your sentences are convoluted with no punctuation and switch between English and Spanish. This is an English only forum. Don't keep posting multiple times over and over one right after another. That's why you keep seeing "--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------". Just edit your post and make changes or updates. Try and keep your questions clear and concise and in English only. Number your questions like this:

1. I have an SD card....
2. How do I....
3. And how do I....

That way we can answer you with clear answers. Thanks.[/QUOTE

Anyway to fix?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i remove the Special text like the R and TM but it still giving the
wup-installer gx no installable content found error

is the content in the install folder followed by a second folder with the name of the content (i.e. sd root/install/zelda breath of the wild ?

OwlKills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is the content in the install folder followed by a second folder with the name of the content (i.e. sd root/install/zelda breath of the wild ?
Yeah,its like that btw the game im trying to download is assassin creed sd/install/Assassin s Creed III [0005000010106B00] (USA)

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked. I have that game installed, but I mostly used system config tool to install my content. content can be anywhere iirc, and press I think L or ZL or something to install all (can't remember). it will have a notation at the top of the screen, I believe, so you'll know what to do.

OwlKills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked. I have that game installed, but I mostly used system config tool to install my content. content can be anywhere iirc, and press I think L or ZL or something to install all (can't remember). it will have a notation at the top of the screen, I believe, so you'll know what to do.
wait what press L or ZL where? in the wup installer?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, in system config tool. that's probably how I installed that game. I mass installed a ton of games through that. it's an official app from the sdk I believe. it's just wup in that you can install things with it, but it does much more (some pretty dangerous) like it can pair out of region gamepads and backup save data as well. be careful if you use it. I'm assuming wup just isn't finding the install files for some reason. are these .app/h3/tmd/tik files? anyway, system config tool can install files from any location on the sd card iirc.

OwlKills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, in system config tool. that's probably how I installed that game. I mass installed a ton of games through that. it's an official app from the sdk I believe. it's just wup in that you can install things with it, but it does much more (some pretty dangerous) like it can pair out of region gamepads and backup save data as well. be careful if you use it. I'm assuming wup just isn't finding the install files for some reason. are these .app/h3/tmd/tik files? anyway, system config tool can install files from any location on the sd card iirc.
I would like to try systemconfigtool but i search it up on YT and the tutorials are years old

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nm, that probably won't work, because you'd have to install system config tool with something like wup.

are you using the homebrew launcher version or the channel version of wup? I've used wup installer gx a few times. the last was not too long ago to install the latest update to breath of the wild, since it was nagging me about an update. it installed and ran just fine. are you using haxchi, mocha, cbhc, sig patches, etc?

OwlKills

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nm, that probably won't work, because you'd have to install system config tool with something like wup.

are you using the homebrew launcher version or the channel version of wup? I've used wup installer gx a few times. the last was not too long ago to install the latest update to breath of the wild, since it was nagging me about an update. it installed and ran just fine. are you using haxchi, mocha, cbhc, sig patches, etc?
homebrew verison

im using mocha i downloaded other games that game just doesnt seem to download/just has a error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol