Hacking WSR help needed

june12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Originally I have 3.2U, installed cIOS 249 v9, and UBS Loader GX516.
In order to play Wii Sport Resort, installed UBS Loader GX 713, cIOS38 r14. And extract the play.dol to SD, load the game from SD. Just black screen

The game should be NTSC-U.

Any suggestion? Anything I need try? Should I uninstall USB Loader GX from Wad Manager, and install it again? (At the first, I had trouble to install the 713, until by accident, I uninstall it from wad manager. But I can't remember which wad I used to uninstall, maybe the 713 one, not the original 516).

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
for christs sake just do a search for sportrs resort, i swear You fucks are beating the hell out of this board with problems with that game. If you search youll find the answer, If everyone did this to begin with, GBAtemp would run much faster, but its filled with garbage posts LIKE THIS ONE! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE. Get the right IOS's or DO NOT POST

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
You know I believe your only supposed to act like that after you get 1,000 posts. Gotta first prove you can be helpful, the completely lose it
smile.gif

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeahor you couldbe someone that doesnt need to post here becuase all the info is already available thru the search button. The only reason for posting would be to release something or to thank someone for a release, ince every other problem imagineable is already asked here. I dont need 1,000 posts to know my shit, i could just read the 5,000,000 posts already here, did u ever think of that? there are lots of ppl here, that have been here for years, that have very few posts, because they choose to search instead of relying on someone to specialize the same information, just for them.

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
I have to agree. For one thing if they had searched they would know that you dont need to extract the dol anymore and can load it directly from the disc image on the hard drive..

Not only have they not searched but they cant understand what they are doing. Do we really have to take these people by the hand constantly.

Better still why dont we set up a network of people willing to go to these peoples houses and do it all for them and let them call us at all times in the morning to tell them how to upgrade thier wii to 4.1 and reassure them it wont brick (probably have to tell them that about 10 times as they always seem to post 3 or 4 times asking that question)

AND WHATS THE BETTING HE IS PROBABLY TRYING TO PLAY IT WITHOUT A MOTIONPLUS

D

Deleted-119707

haha i like all the answers your giving this person XD.
anyway, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!. i believe theres a sticky too somewhere (look yourself).

the search button is next to the wiki button which is next to releases which is next to downloads and so on...

you use the alt.dol blah blah blah.

'Whats alt.dol?'
SEARCH IT!

'How i search?'
read above.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The asking regarding this game has kind of dwindled luckily, but just get ready for the next wave of MPT "how do I run" questions!
smile.gif

The second poster was correct in telling you to search. This has been discussed to death in the forums, and with a very simple search you will get your answer.

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't get the alt dol from sd thing working, this is how I got it to work (With Neogamma R7):

1. Choose Alt dol loading from DVD and start the game.

2. It will ask you if you want to use Main.dol or Player.dol, choose Player.dol.

3. It will play the Motionplus video and restart. Now just load the game like you would normally.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think we have the first candidate for the "go to your house and do it for you" job, we are willing to offer you $0 an hour, or if youre in Europe it translates to 0Euros. Your first job is to hack sports resort to not have motion plus

edit: And by illinialex24s standards, only Nicky would be allowed to say anything since he has over 1,000 posts.
I am totally NOT helpful whatesoever, but the info here is. why do I need to prove im helpful, GBATemps info is helpful, not me

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
See this is where the whole thing falls down.. People STILL give advice on how to do things so no matter how many times you try to get someone to search they wont as they know SOMEONE will always answer no matter what.

If we just stopped answering the repeating questions then it might slowly stop happening

ANDREWFITZGERALD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TRushInfo said:
for christs sake just do a search for sportrs resort, i swear You fucks are beating the hell out of this board with problems with that game. If you search youll find the answer, If everyone did this to begin with, GBAtemp would run much faster, but its filled with garbage posts LIKE THIS ONE! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE. Get the right IOS's or DO NOT POST

Searching only gives a very generic return, with sometimes more questions than answers raised.

Sometimes people just can't see the wood for the trees, folks with modchips, USB loaders, Disk Loaders, firmware versions, Users have different set-ups, therefore posts are providing what can be confusing information (one size fits all)

People respect wisdom that is why they post regardless in the hope that someone with good knowledge can offer sound advice. (But They Should Search First) and open their eyes and look up and down the topics and guides.

I myself have today being trying to find out if IOS 50 is required to run newer games, if i search the term IOS 50 I will get a generic search result with a large number of posts from users running a multitude of differing set-ups, So If I Know Jack I would still have to ask anyway.

My advice to posters is, at least Try To Find something out for yourselves by searching, if then you cannot find the answer you seek ask, be specific about the problem, and hopefully someone who has the answer or a pearl of wisdom will offer it in a reply.

Anyway Putting The World To Right Again,
Respect And Keep Up The Good Work!

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
generic searches give generic results, what do you want form this place? How do you handfeed a community that only half of it can grasp, the other half are retards.

the perfect way to get rid of these questions is for mods to do their friggin jobs and tell ppl to search and then close the topic, so the thread doesnt get filled with peoples opinions on why the question was asked. F*CK THE INTERNET

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ngNaUaQOfPU