would you recommend Huawei Ascend G300?

Discussion in 'Android' started by Diamondred, Jul 5, 2012.

Jul 5, 2012
  1. Diamondred
    OP

Newcomer Diamondred Member

Spain
    hi, everybody!

here's my doubt: soon i will get my first smartphone (yay, xD) and i'm looking the variety of phones that i can buy
    in each company.

i was looking for something economic but good at the same time, and, while investigating, i found the Huawei Ascend G300. it is cheap in some way (if we compare it with other smartphones) but it seems to be a good device for being at that price (it is at 170€, maybe 170$ or a bit less). so i wanted a second opinion for some experienced smartphone-users: is it a good phone?

if you want to know what i plan to do with it, its main use will be for music, i will use it a bit for Twitter and, of course, gaming, mainly the gba emulator and other games that could interest me in the market.

2. Serephyx

Member Serephyx I need a better title. ™

Huawei makes all right phones. I used an Ideos for a while.

3. tigris

Member tigris Sentient Existential Anthropomorphic Sweet Potato

United Kingdom
    Yes. Yes. Yedddedy

4. Damian666

Member Damian666 Coder from Hell

Netherlands
    for same amount you can get a HTC phone if im not mistaken. perhaps a little bit more.

i would save a bit longer and buy one of those, IMHO

5. Diamondred
    OP

Newcomer Diamondred Member

Spain
    mmm... i'm seeing the catalogue of the company i want to change to, and there are only 2 HTCs: explorer and desire S. explorer is cheaper, but worse that Huawei, and desire S seems more or less the same as Huawei (but has more RAM and ROM), but extremely more expensive (around 400€)

so no, i think i will take the Huawei, it has a good price and seems to be a very good phone