Android would you recommend Huawei Ascend G300?

Diamondred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, everybody!

here's my doubt: soon i will get my first smartphone (yay, xD) and i'm looking the variety of phones that i can buy
in each company.

i was looking for something economic but good at the same time, and, while investigating, i found the Huawei Ascend G300. it is cheap in some way (if we compare it with other smartphones) but it seems to be a good device for being at that price (it is at 170€, maybe 170$ or a bit less). so i wanted a second opinion for some experienced smartphone-users: is it a good phone?

if you want to know what i plan to do with it, its main use will be for music, i will use it a bit for Twitter and, of course, gaming, mainly the gba emulator and other games that could interest me in the market.

Diamondred

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for same amount you can get a HTC phone if im not mistaken. perhaps a little bit more.

i would save a bit longer and buy one of those, IMHO

mmm... i'm seeing the catalogue of the company i want to change to, and there are only 2 HTCs: explorer and desire S. explorer is cheaper, but worse that Huawei, and desire S seems more or less the same as Huawei (but has more RAM and ROM), but extremely more expensive (around 400€)

so no, i think i will take the Huawei, it has a good price and seems to be a very good phone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: