Hacking Would this be possible?

gundalf

Trophies
XP
Country
You would have to hack MIOS to get ethernet/wlan.
Or something in that direction. Is it possible to make something like an cMIOS?

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gloriousconnor said:
Would it be possible to create a homebrew program that could run gcn games online using Kaillera? Just wondering.

While thats possible, it would make more sense (and be a lot easier) to create tunneling software (via the computer) to play GCN games online. Also, theres a possibility of single-console/non-wifi multiplayer Wii games being played online. There has been tunneling software for older systems, and i'd like to see it for more.

As a matter of fact, there's an old one for GCN games, but i don't remember what its called, and i highly doubt it'd work for GCN games played through the Wii.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gloriousconnor said:
So it's definitely not possible? I'm not very good with wifi.

I'm not going to say "definitely not possible," just because i think anything could be possible with technology... at some point. I'm going to say that its extremely improbable. like 99.9% not going to happen, kinda thing.

gloriousconnor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems like it would be such a good idea; providing you have an actual copy of the disc of course. The program could identify your game ID and... eh never mind. Thanks for the help everybody
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.