Discussion Working AM2R on switch

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by JAG755, Feb 24, 2019.

1. JAG755
    OP

JAG755 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2016
    United States
    I have gotten AM2R working on switch it has no docked support, wireless support or pro controller support yet... but I do have saves working somewhat you can save but it will delete the save if you restart the game. You can also remap the controller. I also have made an nsp to install. Now this was not made with game files this was made with the AM2R Game Maker Studios 2 source code it took about 20 hours to get it working this well if anyone wants to help me shoot me a pm.

Last edited by JAG755, Feb 24, 2019
  2. Zyvyn

Zyvyn GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    Video is broken

TeddyBearYoshi likes this.
  3. Sm0k3r83

Sm0k3r83 GBAtemp Regular

GBAtemp Patron
    Sm0k3r83 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 16, 2018
    Canada
    when u say it will delete the save if you restart, do you mean if you quit the game then come back again later it deletes? thats not really feasible with this game

4. JAG755
    OP

JAG755 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2016
    United States
    Yes that is what i mean. When i say working i mean you can can quit to the title screen and it will still have the game save you just made when playing and can pick it back up from there but if you restart the game or console or start a different game it will delete the save data but am working on it.

Last edited by JAG755, Feb 24, 2019
  5. grabman
    This message by grabman has been removed from public view by x65943, Feb 25, 2019, Reason: Asking for warez.
    Feb 24, 2019
  6. justinbug2
    This message by justinbug2 has been removed from public view by x65943, Feb 25, 2019, Reason: reply to trashed post.
    Feb 24, 2019
  7. JAG755
    OP

JAG755 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 24, 2016
    United States
    -snip-

Can't upload nsp here because of the forum rules

Ya video gets auto flagged for take down on YouTube because it's AM2R. reuploaded now should be working for now

Last edited by x65943, Feb 25, 2019
    lordelan likes this.
  8. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    Interesting stuff.
    Hopefully a way to properly fix the save issue can be found, best of luck!

wicksand420 likes this.
  9. 1NOOB

1NOOB GBAtemp Fan

Sep 9, 2006
    Canada
    Inside My Head...
    I was wondering if anyone had any update related to this or is it dead . I still have the files somewhere i think , i had actually played it a little and it was working great . But no save ....

10. lordelan

lordelan GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 4, 2015
    Germany
    Was the NSP created with nro2nsp?
    Or what would you think is the reason it's not saving?
    Somehow the title would have to know that saves are stored in another place but the partition where the game files are.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted