Wonderswan emulation on Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by ChrisABlair, Aug 5, 2010.

Aug 5, 2010

Wonderswan emulation on Wii by ChrisABlair at 8:41 AM (2,539 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ChrisABlair
    OP

Newcomer ChrisABlair Newbie

United States
    Is it possible? If so, what would it take to code or port over onto the Wii? Why hasn't anyone done this yet? If anyone could answer my questions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

2. Jacobeian

Member Jacobeian GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Cuba
    because it's not popular
    because there is no rule in homebrew that said every system *should* be emulated, people do what they like to do when they want to
    because coders have more interesting things to deal with
    because they have life too

3. cacildo

Member cacildo Went and came back

Bahamas, The
    Does it have any worthy games?

You know, like bizarre obscure stuff that you cant find in any other system?

Believe it or not, the original game boy have a lot of these... thank God for emulation

4. ChrisABlair
    OP

Newcomer ChrisABlair Newbie

United States
    Yeah, no kidding. As is, I'm a huge Gundam nerd - and it had some of the best Gundam titles on that very system. And Super Robot Wars.

5. kevenz

Member kevenz GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Only games I've played on a Real wonderswan was final fantasy 1 and 2..... they announced 3 but went bankrupt before it happened.

those were later porter to gba, ps1, psp, iphone......etc. so basically you can already play them via Vbagx.