Without spoilers, how's Final Fantasy XVI plot?

Without spoilers, how's Final Fantasy XVI plot?

• 3 - At OG Nintendo level.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - At PlayStation era sequels level.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

krzys4x

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have all fears including fear files ex xbox360 pc and fear fear2 fear 3 on pc xbox360 ps3 there wasnt ps3 when fear came out on pc xbox360 or quake 4

Reactions: HellGhast

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
lol I loved how biaised the poll choices are

Nope, it's pretty objective. Story-wise, classic FF are good modern FF are bad

got-game.gif

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I have the PS5 and would buy the game for it if they implemented cross-saves but I rather wait otherwise.
For this game, waiting on cross-save is not worthwhile imo. It's a game you'd really want to experience for the storytelling, and it's really hard-hitting of a story--worthy of the Final Fantasy moniker.

Did you play the demo?

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
For this game, waiting on cross-save is not worthwhile imo. It's a game you'd really want to experience for the storytelling, and it's really hard-hitting of a story--worthy of the Final Fantasy moniker.

Did you play the demo?
I'm not waiting for cross saves, I'm waiting because there is and probably there will be no cross-saves 🙃

No, and also avoiding trailers and everything as much as I can. If it is in fact good, I want to go in blank.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm not waiting for cross saves, I'm waiting because there is and probably there will be no cross-saves 🙃

No, and also avoiding trailers and everything as much as I can. If it is in fact good, I want to go in blank.
I meant waiting because of cross-saving being an issue to you. I feel like for this game, cross-saving would be kind of a lackluster feature that pales in comparison to the advantage of having it as an exclusive. Do you have any PS5 exclusives? Save progress is pretty linear in this game, so your save is going to be very similar to anyone else's save. I don't see the reasoning about cross-saving being an issue.

Also, the demo is the first chapter, but I suppose playing a game could spoil it for you if you don't want to play it yet.

Last edited by tabzer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/6/25/julian-assange-is-free-wikileaks-founder-freed-in-deal-w...