Hardware Wireless Wii Nunchuck Adapter

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
your better off getting this one.(ive got it and its great. its twice the price but you wont need batteries and its alot smaller, almost the same size as the offical nunchuck)
LINK

Louse76

OP
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Is the USB cord at the bottom right for charging?

My main concern with these things is what when the new gadget comes out from Nintendo (was it called Motion Plus?) it will use the thing that connects on the bottom of the Wiimote, and will render this useless in many games...

SkH

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Louse76 said:

My main concern with these things is what when the new gadget comes out from Nintendo (was it called Motion Plus?) it will use the thing that connects on the bottom of the Wiimote, and will render this useless in many games...
Yeah but they said that they maybe release a new Wiimote with MotionPlus built-in.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
Louse76 said:

It shouldn't... Presumably N! still want people to be able to use their own Nunchuck with the Motion Plus, so it *has* to have some sort of thru-port on the back of it... Unless they really have taken an enormous brain shit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1