Hacking Wireless Nunchuck Problems

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is a problem with the loader or just me and being as I dont have any originals that use the Nunckuck's analog stick... I cant test any theories. I was wondering if anyone else has had any problems using the Wireless nunckuck by Nyko?

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unplug the adapter on the wiimote and plug it back up. the re-sync the nunchuck to mote.

EDIT: i have the same prob with lego batmAN

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
lol, your stupid nyko nunchuks
tongue.gif
i got competition pro. always works
smile.gif

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CIJC said:
lol, your stupid nyko nunchuks
tongue.gif
i got competition pro. always works
smile.gif

...Dude, if you're going to be an asshole...DON'T COMMENT! ...Sorry if not everybody does their shopping online and the Nyko ones are the only ones available in a store.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raziel5000 said:
unplug the adapter on the wiimote and plug it back up. the re-sync the nunchuck to mote.

EDIT: i have the same prob with lego batmAN

I was playing Twilight Princess last night and things were pretty muck on but when I played Smash this morning, mario would keep dashing instead of just walking.

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
i bought mine from gamestation thanks... its a store alright lol

i wasn't being an asshole, i was just saying that competition pro ones were better... in case people saw this and decided to buy a wireless nunchuck. so yeah, nyko arent available in any stores near me here in the uk.
but competition pro ones are, and if you did shop online you could probably get one from amazon.

if problems persist, i would recommend getting a new nunchuck

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CIJC said:
i bought mine from gamestation thanks... its a store alright lol

i wasn't being an asshole, i was just saying that competition pro ones were better... in case people saw this and decided to buy a wireless nunchuck. so yeah, nyko arent available in any stores near me here in the uk.
but competition pro ones are, and if you did shop online you could probably get one from amazon.

...Funny thing is, I went through the two that were at my local Game Crazy store lol

Posts merged

QUOTE(CIJC @ Dec 20 2008, 01:16 PM) i bought mine from gamestation thanks... its a store alright lol

...Funny thing is, I went through the two that were at my local Game Crazy store lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu