Homebrew [WIP] Prohax is now open source!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

He says he "doesn't want the save publicly released. Only those who payed enough attention to the project to get it before it went under deserve the save."

NicKFree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
PooHax, seriously I think a mod should take this down.
This isn't nothing more than a fake shit.

63W0Vst.png

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He says he "doesn't want the save publicly released. Only those who payed enough attention to the project to get it before it went under deserve the save."
Ummm...... I was testing it for him and he won't respond at all. Do i deserve the save? I have the copy that was semi-release. It was basically the hax but without HBL. Can you send me the save?

EDIT: I would say that if you don't believe me then go look at the 'Testers will be needed!' page. But, then I realized he took it down. If proof is really needed, I can send you the semi-exploited save data as proof.

Last edited by RealLatias,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shitposting, on an extreme level.
Wait, wasn't this the guy who they pretended was dead because some newbie told them to kill themselves, and then left 7 pages of "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, YOUR ACTIONS ACTUALLY KILLED A GUY"? I've not seen anything worse from GBATemp since. That 'Just play along' PM I saw screenshotted really got me.

(I may be wrong, correct me if I am)

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait, wasn't this the guy who they pretended was dead because some newbie told them to kill themselves, and then left 7 pages of "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, YOUR ACTIONS ACTUALLY KILLED A GUY"? I've not seen anything worse from GBATemp since. That 'Just play along' PM I saw screenshotted really got me.

(I may be wrong, correct me if I am)
Yeah its that guy.

Reactions: PF2M

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Man, this sounds exactly like Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. "Can I see what you found?" "Nope! Only God said that I could look at it." How pathetic.

D

Deleted User

Man, this sounds exactly like Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. "Can I see what you found?" "Nope! Only God said that I could look at it." How pathetic.
And what is that supposed to mean? Be careful what you say because you never know who you are going to offend. He doesn't want people to change what he has done if they didn't believe in the exploit in the first place.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
And what is that supposed to mean? Be careful what you say because you never know who you are going to offend. He doesn't want people to change what he has done if they didn't believe in the exploit in the first place.
Lol, you just qualified my point by practically paraphrasing exactly what I said. Also, I don't care if I offend people. That's their problem because they chose to be offended by giving what I say power. If they didn't do that, they wouldn't get offended.

D

Deleted User

Lol, you just qualified my point by practically paraphrasing exactly what I said. Also, I don't care if I offend people. That's their problem because they chose to be offended by giving what I say power. If they didn't do that, they wouldn't get offended.
I do suppose you are right, Just be careful about what you say, even though I would not, you don't know who will start something intense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh