Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashtastrophe

Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think Oska is bothering ''KARL's users'' it's pathetic !!! Look at KARL thread !
No, what's pathetic is your childish attempts at stirring up shit. Please just stop. It isn't actually helping anyone and just causes the thread to become all but unreadable due to the amount of shitposts in response to your own shitty, irrelevant post.

I don't know why people in this forum can't just stick to discussions that are actually relevant to the topics. It's not that difficult.

And before there's any more "I hate KARL because it's source is partly closed" arguements: Let's face it, 90% of the complainers will never actually use the source even if it was open to the public, nevermind be able to read it. And it's been stated several times that if this project (OSKA) succeeds and the source remains open, KARL's team will post their source for the closed stuff as well.

TL;DR Stay on topic or the mods are going to rain fire upon you (and possibly me as well).

And back on topic: Really looking forward to what you can do with this, 173210. I had been using MyStylist on my JP Vita before it died. :)

Furrymatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It freezes on this, its a 2ds running 9.2.0.20U
You said earlier it freezes when its running Idk if this is correct but its froze 2 times now out of 2 times

Attachments

• IMG_20150316_183419410_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150316_183419410_HDR.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 210

Furrymatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a 50/50 chance that it got ARM9. They said that they were going to add some sort of text so you can tell if it hit ARM9 or not.

I just seen that aswell :) thanks for the info though. Im really amazed how this went from planning to happening in such a shot amount of time. 173210 is really devoted!

Reactions: Margen67

PKNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alpha 7 Tested on 3DSXL 9.2.0-20E PAL, and it freezes, dosn't show "the Press X to return to launcher"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O