[WIP] Daybreak: Another rpg.

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by PK101, Jun 21, 2016.

1. PK101
    OP

PK101 Cuttin' shit up in dis thread.

Banned
    Jun 21, 2016
    United States
    Huehuehue in the zoo.
    Hey everyone, this is my first time here so as my opening post, I think I should show what im up to!

[​IMG]

Daybreak is an rpg about close friends and a robot trying to save citizens stolen by their own government. Heres a rundown of the plot

Adam is the cool, popular kid in his school. He is always protecting his brother and can also use a mystical power called ‘MAG’ (Short for Imagination). Adam must come forward when his government abducts citizens for seemingly no reason. He has been chosen by the rebel group known as Cicada to retrieve the stolen citizens and get to the bottom of this case. But he somehow disappears without a trace shortly after embarking on his quest…

Adams younger brother, Chase, is more skilled in MA than his brother. Using his powers for the first time, Chase now must embark on a quest to find his brother, save his country, and fight other “chosen psychics” and whatever monsters are hiding in the dark

On the long journey, Chase will make new friends, fight new foes, write over time itself (with some minor help), and everything in between.

Daybreak Is going to be a spiritual successor to the mother series. I am trying to make it as close to mother as possible, as if I was developing a mother 4.

[​IMG]
    You can find more information and screenshots at the starmen.net thread

Last edited by PK101, Jun 21, 2016
    VinsCool likes this.
  2. Farian

Farian superuser

Mar 30, 2016
    Norway
    Northern Hemisphere
    Sounds interesting! :) Though the names of the characters are a bit generic (especially compared to names like ness and ninten)

3. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Looks cool! I'll definitely give it a try.