Homebrew [WIP] BulletHell3DS

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome! I can't wait till this is finished! I just looked at it now and it's just a menu, but if you press "B" it shows a animation of Cirno attacking with the title "Touhou" and "press start". 3D works as well, but it really needs fixing. If you turn it on, that menu with Cirno turns black!

D

Deleted User

Oh really. I didn't get to see the Github because it is blocked at my school. Well, at least someone is working on it, I guess.
Off-topic, but there's a REALLY easy way to bypass that without hacking. Just google that Github page, click on the green down arrow next to the web address, and click "Cached".
There's no way I can think of that web filters will ever be able to bypass that.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Off-topic, but there's a REALLY easy way to bypass that without hacking. Just google that Github page, click on the green down arrow next to the web address, and click "Cached".
There's no way I can think of that web filters will ever be able to bypass that.
I am aware of that, but you see, last time I did that I got a detention.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
you can still block cached pages... just block webcache.googleusercontent.com :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1