holy crap
ohmy.gif
it is shut down (dont know y sorry)

ppeater

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sometime their site goes down for a day but come back up. However it's also a chinese holiday for the next week or so. I would not worry about it until their holiday is over.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello Berlinka. Did you ever receive your order? I was thinking about placing an order with WinSunX myself but I hear they are slow to ship. Good luck mate.

I have ordered from Winsunx several times and they were never slow in shipping my order, they were in fact one of the fastest places I have ever bought from.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's up again (phew), what a relief. You never know what's gonna happen when it comes down to companies who sell the "grey" stuff. Anyway, I didn't receive it yet, they would ship it last friday, so it can still take a while I guess.
But I specifically decided to buy from Winsunx, because everywhere on the net the where very positive reactions about them. There's a Good/Bad company-topic here on GBAtemp that persuaded me to buy from them. Indeed their communication is top notch, on every question I got an answer from them. They even have put their adress and phone number on their site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi