Windows 10: Memorizing Administration permissions

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by ThunderbInazuma, Oct 25, 2016.

1. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

ThunderbInazuma Pocket Rotom

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    Hello guys. At first sorry for my bad English.

So, 1 year ago, after "figthing" to many viruses that affected my PC, because I downloaded too many things with them, I decided to setup a Admin account and turning my account a "normal user". With this, I was able to, everytime, some program needs admin privileges, it asks my password. However, there are many programs that I trust but are everytime I run them, asking for privilegess. Is there anyway to make Windows stop asking me for privileges for those apps? I tried to google for it, but I didn't found any answer.

Thanks in advance.

2. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    You can disable UAC, but this totally defeats the purpose of having a restricted account . Also, using a restricted account doesn't protect you from malware as it can be executed from the temporary Appdata directory without triggering UAC, thus allowing it to have elevated privileges . You're better off with just an administrative account and using your brain. That's the best way to not get infected .

Last edited by Joom, Oct 26, 2016
    ThunderbInazuma likes this.
  3. ThunderbInazuma
    OP

ThunderbInazuma Pocket Rotom

Aug 31, 2015
    Portugal
    Well, you're right, but I feel more safer with that option and also, I'm very fumbling so, let in some malware is a constant in my pc xD