• Total voters

jt_1258

Ella
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many have there personal preference as to how they enjoy using programs and in perticular games on their pc. I am here today to see others opinions as to whats better, playing in windowed mode or full screen. Personally I prefer full screen because I find tbe bars at the top and bottom of the screen distacting but what about you?

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bordered windowed because it looks like fullscreen and enable to fast tabbing and sometimes enables triple buffering in games without that feature.

deltamind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Full Screen only unless I have no options, I used to play games(forgot the name) which only allowed windowed gameplay but since this was a long time ago hence I got used to it, it matters person to person.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Varies from task to task.
Only reason not to do full screen games is if I need something on my other monitors and it messes it up.

If I am directly comparing some kind of text or image and the program I am using does not allow split window, or I am using two different programs then I will window things and split it. If it is only a minor reference sort of thing then there is a reason I have multiple screens.

I used to think as screens got higher res and wider that I might switch to windowed. Didn't happen despite my current screen being times larger in terms of resolution than my earliest screens.

D

Deleted User

Always play games at borderless fullscreen. Why would you not utilise the entire screen?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.