Hardware Will you be buying Leap Motion?

Will you be buying Leap Motion?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Never heard of it but now I will be buying it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've been following this for some time.. but really, I wouldn't buy it at all. At least not in the near future..

It can be impressive when capturing hand movements ...but how other softwares will implement this inputs is the real question. Since there's no relevant implementation of this inputs by any software that I care about, no need to have this device..

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks horribly pointless. I mean yeah its neat, but whats the practical use for it? I can use it as a controller? I have a controller that does that better. I can move stuff? Got a mouse that does it better. It adds absolutely nothing interesting to the aspects of gaming or general computer use, except drawing...even then i'd question drawing in mid air because that sounds difficult (though I myself am no artist, so).

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've gotten accustomed to using my touch screen on my laptop. People say touchscreens on computers are gimmicky and useless but I've gotten so used to using it already (got my laptop about two weeks ago) that I sometimes move my hand toward my desktop's monitor while using it before catching myself. I like the concept of this thing. If I ever have $80 to throw away on some piece of technology, maybe I'll choose this one. I wonder if it'll survive long enough to see a price drop...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone