Hacking WiiWare Releases

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anybody want to help me out by giving the exact file name?

none of the sites i use have the wad up yet.

Edit: nevermind i found it

NinjaB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get Strongbad working on a Japanese system?

I am running 3.2J. I tried using freetowad on setting it as regionfree and japanese but it goes to the white screen on bootup with the controller warning (in japanese) and then goes to the black screen.

Do I need to be on 3.3J to get this to work?

I think there may of been an update around March, not sure if I did that. Do I need it for itt o run?

Any help would be appreciated cause would love to play it.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NinjaB said:

I am running 3.2J. I tried using freetowad on setting it as regionfree and japanese but it goes to the white screen on bootup with the controller warning (in japanese) and then goes to the black screen.

I think there may of been an update around March, not sure if I did that. Do I need it for itt o run?

i dont think its the 3.2 bug, as it just resets your wii. you may need 3.2U, use the region changer.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be a pain but can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload the NTSC-U versions of Dr. Mario and Actionloop. It's just too weird having "Dr.Mario & Germ Buster plus Actionloop Twist" on my menu when here in the U.S. the games are respectively called "Dr. Mario Online RX" and "Magnetica Twist" I would greatly appreciate the upload!

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
Not to be a pain but can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE upload the NTSC-U versions of Dr. Mario and Actionloop. It's just too weird having "Dr.Mario & Germ Buster plus Actionloop Twist" on my menu when here in the U.S. the games are respectively called "Dr. Mario Online RX" and "Magnetica Twist" I would greatly appreciate the upload!

the US version of Dr. Mario is dumped. Magnetica Twist is not.

NinjaB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
samsam12 said:
NinjaB said:

i dont think its the 3.2 bug, as it just resets your wii. you may need 3.2U, use the region changer.

Actually I accidently updated it to 3.3J.

However on the front page for compatibility, it says Strongbad works with Japanese system. Why does it not for me? Can anyone confirm playing it? Thanks.

Region changer?

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.:Niki:. said:
My Aquarium (PAL) has been dumped?

not yet. i want it too
happy.gif

darkhawk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Theres a JAP version out called Blue Oasis(same game) not sure if it works on other regions :S?
Edit:Nvm didnt realise it was dumped ages ago. Hope its dumped soon though(PAL)

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As people have mentioned already, My Aquarium(PAL) was released last week and isn't dumped yet. Also Midnight Pool(which is supposed to be a decent game actually) came out on Monday for NTSC-U and that isn't dumped yet either.

ovelha

Trophies
XP
Country
well i've got ff my life as a king with the dlc stuff in ntsc, i use the freethewads to put it on the "pal" or "free" region but when i go to play ir restatrs my wii. can you help me? i got a pal wii 3.1E

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol