Wiiware loaders off USB

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by rcadefan, Apr 25, 2010.

1. rcadefan
    OP

rcadefan Member

Newcomer
    Jan 31, 2010
    United States
    Is it possible to load Wiiware off a external USB HD? Which program would i use to do so if possible? thanks

2. blazingwolf

blazingwolf GBAtemp Fan

Jul 30, 2007
    United States
    Also interested in this, afaik, we have the options of triiforce and uloader, I hear uloader and easier and doesn't have freezing problems when using HOME and resuming games. I haven't tried it either they though...

Anyone know of any others, have any suggestions/tips/advice/preferences/etc?

3. jhoff80

jhoff80 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 23, 2006
    United States
    UNEEK can also do this, but it's a little more complicated and it's not really a standalone program.

4. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    I tried both, and never found anything freezing when I pressed home. Maybe this was an early version of triiforce (I started using triiforce_mrc around version 8)?

Either way...until rev20 of Waninkoko is released, uloader has the upper hand considering game compatibility (except for sneek/uneek, which has 100%). Most games run fine under 222 or 223 (it's a bit searching what'll run best). Triiforce uses 249, which should be rev17 top at the moment. The games it support start faster, though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice