WiiWare #0936 - LA-MULANA (Europe)

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nope, I'm stuck just after entering the Ruins, there are a lot of places to go, and I haven't got a map :/ I mean, I've bought it, but I can't pause the game to view it. I wonder why.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You bought the Map viewer, but you still need to find the map itself (one per world).
It's not too far/hard to find from the start of the water level.

when starting the Sky (water) palace, go to the right. There, be careful with the waterfall if you don't have the helmet.
At the bottom of the ladder, you have the Grave for warp point.
At the right, you have a room with a Chest containing the map. (put a Weight on the pedestal).

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nope, I'm stuck just after entering the Ruins, there are a lot of places to go, and I haven't got a map :/ I mean, I've bought it, but I can't pause the game to view it. I wonder why.
there's a nice walktru on youtube i've been watching it now that i quit and you won't believe some of the shit you have to figure out in the later levels trust me you'll be using it :creep:

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If it still doesn't work with GX installer, use ShowMiiWad (or another Wad manager with EmuNAND support).

Don't forget, never enable the Hardmode (bosses are impossible!) unless you feel ready ;)
If you want a GX+emuNAND cheat code for Refill HP, check my signature. (I hope it works on other consoles too, I tested it only with my saves/new games).

There are also part where you can miss items/upgrades.
I made the error of saving after missing a puzzle, no weapon upgrade for me :(

I may try again from an older save, now I know what to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: Wait I'm green? I used to be blue!