Gaming WiiU Zelda Botw Save issue

Inuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi, I tried to upgrade from a 256gb Hdd to a bigger one. I plugged them both and start copying zelda from one hdd to the other. Suddenly i had a power cut and the wii u shut down. Later i copied zelda again to my new HDD with no problems. Meanwhile, i downloaded zelda's new update (v192) and installed it through wupinstaller. Now every time i launch botw the game boots fine but when i try to load my save file ( which is in the middle of dlc 2 with over 250 hours on it ) the wii u freezes after loading the save file. I notice that when i am trying to create new game file, for example staring in master mod, the save file is loaded fine, so i am guessing something wrong happened with my save file. I tried to delete everything apart from save file and install it again with wupinstaller but the problem remains. I even tried to load it from my old HDD witch i had to install again the new update because it prompt me for an update, and the same shit happened.
As i am now the game in start screen displays update 1.4.1, dlc 3.0 and it runs fine on starting a new game, but even if it recognizes my save file it freezes on 99% while loading.
I use cbhc 1.6 and everything else runs fine.
Any ideas if it is possible to ""save'' my save file?

Ps: This is a double post because accidentally post it in the wrong section resulting in zero replies :)

Inuk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Merry Christmas Tempers,
Any idea how i will be able to play Zelda on Christmas Eve?
Any info would be appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL