Hardware WiiU Gamepad Mode Questions

Karatevan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys!
Modded today my WiiU thanks to your advices, I m very happy, but have few questions about the gamepad mode, hope you can help.

1) In Breath of the wild I noticed I can completely play and control the game with just the gamepad. Is it like that in most of the games or sometimes I also need another controller and use the gamepad just as a screen?

2) If I am in gamepad mode, and want to switch back to normal mode and use the television, is there the way to do so?

3) My gamepad has at most 2 hours of battery life, is that normal? How long yours does it last? Is there any setting to make it last longer?

Thank you in advance!

ryguy2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!
Modded today my WiiU thanks to your advices, I m very happy, but have few questions about the gamepad mode, hope you can help.

1) In Breath of the wild I noticed I can completely play and control the game with just the gamepad. Is it like that in most of the games or sometimes I also need another controller and use the gamepad just as a screen?

2) If I am in gamepad mode, and want to switch back to normal mode and use the television, is there the way to do so?

3) My gamepad has at most 2 hours of battery life, is that normal? How long yours does it last? Is there any setting to make it last longer?

Thank you in advance!

1) The gampad is used on pretty much all the games, except a few party games and the new mario u (1 person can create blocks using the game pad in mario u, but can't control a character).

2) There is usually a setting to switch back and forth depending on the game. Also you can only use the screen in vWii mode, the controller part won't work.

3) You can replace the battery in the gamepad. Nintendo released a bigger mAH battery.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a few games that require the tv to view the game but all games can be played on the gamepad, except maybe the party games the person above me mentioned I don't play thsoe so I wouldn't know.

Reactions: Karatevan

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most Wii U games don't require gamepad, while some do.
Switching between TV and gamepad is possible to do on the fly, as some games mirrors the images being displayed between the two.

Reactions: Karatevan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: