Wiimotes not working

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by skynth, Jun 4, 2009.

1. skynth
    OP

skynth Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2008
    Hehe... Location
    I have system menu 4.0 installed and cios rev 10 and all installed.
    Please I can't be bothered writing legibly, I am just so stressed out as a I had accidenntly deleted HALF OF MY DS GAMES!
    I had tried what other people have and it did not work, it was turn off wii, Unplug everything, wait 20 min including the wiimotes (batteries OUT).
    I have preloader v0.29 installed and it's been working fine until my sister had plaid some game, which I suspect might have been an curropted wad.
    My preloader is not set to autoboot as I do like to CHOOSE what I head to first.

Is my wii bricked?
    do gamecube controllers work with the preloader?
    any fix?

2. knoxvillz

knoxvillz GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2008
    can you still get to the system menu or preloader? or have you tried to just re-sync the wiimotes???

3. kedest

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    yes,a gc controller will work in preloader

4. skynth
    OP

skynth Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2008
    Hehe... Location
    I've tried everything exept the gamecube controller, its hidden and I MUST ACQUIRE IT I GOT DIGIMON WORLD 4!!!!
    Thanks guys [​IMG].

5. skynth
    OP

skynth Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 13, 2008
    Hehe... Location
    Sorry for double POST, BUT YOU GUYS SAVED MY LIFE. INSANITY GONE!

still can't write legibily? probably suffering from chronic something syndrome, aww [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice