wiimote problem :))

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by bahamut-core, May 27, 2010.

May 27, 2010

wiimote problem :)) by bahamut-core at 6:04 PM (1,131 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. bahamut-core
    OP

Newcomer bahamut-core Newbie

Indonesia
    guys, i have a problem with my wii. yesterday, i brought my wiimote to my friend's house. this is my first time to connect my wiimote to others wii. so i thought to sync my wiimote. i could play well in my friend's house. and then, i went home and try to connected my wiimote to my own wii. i just realized than my wiimote won't connect to my wii. it stuck in preloader screen, so i cannot reset my wiimote by pressing the sync button inside the wii sd card cover. i have borrowed my friend's wiimote, i tried to sync it with my wii, but it won't connect. i don not know what should i do. please help me. i want to play the SMG2.

sorry for my bad english. :]

2. Maplemage

Member Maplemage ಠ_ಠ

Antarctica
    Your english is fine but you didnt put a capital G in Guys and Y in Yesterday and T in This and I in I and A in And and stuff.

sorry for my bad english. :]

Did you try clicking the buttoms once? not just mashing the sync buttom all the time.

3. nintyfreak

Newcomer nintyfreak Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    can u press the home button and resync then from there?

4. Brian117

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Try taking out the battery pack/batteries that are in that Wiimote, and leave them out for a few minutes, then put them back in. Then try it.

EDIT: Just reread your post. You said you tried your friends Wiimote and it didn't connect to your Wii either? Sounds like your bluetooth module in your Wii needs to be replaced.

5. bahamut-core
    OP

Indonesia
    how can i press the home button if my wiimote won't connect. is there anything else that i can do to skip the preloader screen without the wiimote?

6. Rise

Newcomer Rise Member

Denmark
    I`m pretty certain that you can`t sync the wiimote before you get into the system menu, for instance i can`t sync my wiimote at the health warning screen.

Do you have bootmii as boot 2 by any chance ? if so, boot into bootmii and use the power/reset/eject buttons and start the system menu from there.
    Another fix would be to get a cheap GC controller and use it in priiloader to boot into the system menu

7. Brian117

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    That's weird, because when I hold the power button down on my Wiimote, it turns the console on, and the Wii syncs the controller even before the warning menu pops up.

8. Rise

Newcomer Rise Member

Denmark
    Your wiimote is "registered" (been sync at some point) to your wii. thats why you can turn on your wii with the wiimote.
    If you were to buy a new wiimote you couldent turn on your wii at home with it out of the box, you would have to sync it so i remembers your wii

9. bahamut-core
    OP

Indonesia
    thank you for the response.