WiiMC v1.2.7

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
iconWiiMC021911.png

[m]Tantric[/m] has updated WiiMC, the media center for the Wii, to version 1.2.7. See the change log below for what's new in this edition, and visit the project's homepage for more information about this homebrew audio and video player.

Change Log (05/24/12) said:
  • Fixed crash caused when leaving the Music area
  • Synced to MPlayer r34946 and ffmpeg 307562be98b4

download.gif
Download (New Install)
download.gif
Download (Update)
icon11.gif
Project Homepage

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What I would really like is for wiimc to return to the folder it reads it's file from, after stopping a file.
Instead of going all the way back to the root everytime. I really sucks.

Also memorizing search results for viewing a youtube vid etc, instead of typing the whole search term again, after viewing a vid.
Main reason use mplayer rather than this.

One thing I do like about wiimc is it's gui, and the abilty to display .flv files.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I would really like is for wiimc to return to the folder it reads it's file from, after stopping a file.
Instead of going all the way back to the root everytime. I really sucks.

Also memorizing search results for viewing a youtube vid etc, instead of typing the whole search term again, after viewing a vid.
Main reason use mplayer rather than this.

One thing I do like about wiimc is it's gui, and the abilty to display .flv files.

I love WiiMC but it is about time for a new UI, something more Wii like. Also the ability to login to our FaceBook accounts and watch videos from our subscriptions would kick so much ass! -just saying.

Nirraic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its good but i would like to see the feature to have music play in a continuous shuffle, I normally listen to it for a couple hours at a time(using shuffle of course, you don't want to hear the same songs in the same order all the time) and after its gone through all my songs it just turns off, very annoying.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP! WiiMC just screwed up my disc channel! Here are the chain of events...

1) I open WiiMC and was given a update message
2) after updating WiiMC I tried a data disc
3) at first the app was freezing every time i tried the first disc so i switched to another
4)Now the app tells me that the disc is not supported
5)Not the app says that this Wii does not have DVD support (Bullshit, I use CISOCorp as my main loader AND my Wii is old as dust)
6) My DVD drive disappears from the listed media sources
7) I restart my Wii and every time there's a disc in it now I get a error message!
8) Fuuuuuuuuu! really?! WTF?! I haven't had a issue with data disc until recently, now thanks to this app my disc channel is dead! NOT COOL!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)