Hacking Wiikey ? How to ?

mattpic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can somebody tell me how to install a Wiikey on my NTSC Wii, knowing that I am a complete beginner !
wacko.gif

StacMaster-S

Trophies
Website
www.halolz.com
XP
Country
United States
Force it in the dvd-rom slot until it works!

But seriously, did the place you bought it from include any installation instructions? If not there are bound to be some tutorials on here if you search a bit.

mattpic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks but this is for a modchip. Someone told me that a game I bought (PAL game, so stupid I am) might work using a Wiikey. But I don't know what it is.
HELP ME
bow.gif

mattpic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH !

OK, thanks anyway. Don't you know a way to make my game work on my Wii, I am in Dubai and no way to find a modchip here....

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, you are in dubai? Why dont you import from a site which can ship to there, if there is a site. Im not sure. You'll have to wait for someone else to answer that.

Ok i dunno if you fully understand. The wiikey is a modchip which you usually have to install inside your wii via soldering etc. You can import the wiikey i believe some stores can ship to dubai not sure. Then you'll have to either solder it in yourself or get somebody else to do it for you. After that happens the mod chip tricks the wii into thinking the game inserted is of the same region as the wii, thus allowing you to play pal games on your ntsc wii.

PS: Not all pal games will work on your NTSC wii, you'll have to check the Wii Pal compatibility list for that.

Peace!

mattpic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Fully understood. Thank you very much.

I have to find a modchip now.... I found some sites where I can find it.

Ciao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good