lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I load the Config 1.9s config disk change the setting (block upload - on) and then 'save setting' it work fine after reset the the console - insect the game
ask me to update?.....

reload the Config 1.9s config disk check the setting and notice it didn't save? try it again....... still noting happen

there once it said - save setting... error?
wacko.gif

Jeremytus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, what? Block upload or update?

What game are you trying to play, what region is it from, is it legit or not, and what region is your Wii? Some games NEED the updates to actually be able to run on your console.

noisound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
the wiikey settings dont show they've saved because thats part of the drive chip's stealth or supposed to be

the wiikey's update blocker hasnt had good results, its best to stick with brick blocker or wii update manager for update blocking. some ppl have used datel freeloader to get pass updates but its not future proof (dont ask where to get it ;x)

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I try to play SSBB by 'Block update' using Config 1.9s config disk - set it to 'ON' after reseting the console
the setting 'Block update' - turn back OFF? even if the drive chip's stealth. the SSBB still ask me to update the console?....

I'll try datel freeloader....

thank reply!...

Jeremytus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lookout said:
I try to play SSBB by 'Block update' using Config 1.9s config disk - set it to 'ON' after reseting the console
the setting 'Block update' - turn back OFF? even if the drive chip's stealth. the SSBB still ask me to update the console?....

I'll try datel freeloader....

thank reply!...

No, you NEED to update your Wii when it comes to playing SSBB. There's no way around it. The Freeloader won't help.

zanysmash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
lookout said:
I load the Config 1.9s config disk change the setting (block upload - on) and then 'save setting' it work fine after reset the the console - insect the game
ask me to update?.....

reload the Config 1.9s config disk check the setting and notice it didn't save? try it again....... still noting happen

there once it said - save setting... error?
wacko.gif

try to set "block update" "on" AND "dev mode" on, it worked here (no ssbb update)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning