All my usa import titles work fine in fullscreen and with streaming audio
biggrin.gif

helpme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ive burned the bootdisc.pal.iso twice & both time it wont boot i get a message saying please turn of wii & remove disc
im i supposed to do something with the fixsize.cmd & filechop.exe files??
the last config disc i had was i made with bat files & was 4-1/2GB this iso is 6.5MB
im i doing something wrong?

fatcamp

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
ive burned the bootdisc.pal.iso twice & both time it wont boot i get a message saying please turn of wii & remove disc
the last config disc i had was i made with bat files & was 4-1/2GB this iso is 6.5MB

I ran my iso through fixsize without really thinking about it before burning. Works just fine, but I dunno if it's a needed step.

vncool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please help..IS THIS CORRECT?

---WIIkey config Disc 1.3 is only for first time when you are install the new chip.
---and the WIIKEY update 1.9b is TO update if you had the previous version 1.2 installed.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country

I ran my iso through fixsize without really thinking about it before burning. Works just fine, but I dunno if it's a needed step.

I burnt both the Update v1.9b and the Wiikey Setup v1.3 using IMGBurn with no other modification to the files. Successfully updated and used the new setup disc. Maybe give IMGBurn a go? It's free!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

i had the same problem, boot the patched version of 1.2 config disc first, boot gcos, and then boot the wiikey setup disc 1.3, go to settings to turn region override on and gc region override on and save settings, reset the Wii, now try to boot the config 1.3 disc again, it should boot directly now.

you DO NOT need those cmd and filechop files, burn the iso file as it is.

QUOTEI burnt both the Update v1.9b and the Wiikey Setup v1.3 using IMGBurn with no other modification to the files. Successfully updated and used the new setup disc. Maybe give IMGBurn a go? It's free!

i also use imgburn for both wii games and the config disc 1.3 and i still had the a error has occurred message, that is until i turned on the region override on.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i also use imgburn for both wii games and the config disc 1.3 and i still had the a error has occurred message, that is until i turned on the region override on.

Thanks for the tip, its working now. Something must be wrong with the image as the region override shouldn't need to be switched on. Maybe they will fix this.

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Plus i already know about the compatibility wont get much better, but FIRST THEY said that the compatibility would get better, if you didnt know that, i advise you to look for topics about the update from like.. AGES AGO, more then half a month.
The Wiikey team has said so little over the months, I have never seen them state anything about Wii region compatibility. The only thing close has been speculation by users here and at other sites. People begged and begged for Trauma Center to work on PAL systems, but I never quite understood why. It's an alright game, but not the game of the century or anything.
smile.gif
The way people here have moaned about it, you'd think it was the defining game for the Wii system.

I see this same phenomenon starting over on the R4 forums. Apparently it has been too long for people since the last update, so everyone's jumping on the "I hope the next update has..." bandwagon. It's going to confuse people even more and when it comes out and doesn't do what everyone imagines it should, there will be hell to pay!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Thanks for the tip, its working now. Something must be wrong with the image as the region override shouldn't need to be switched on. Maybe they will fix this.

glad i can help
biggrin.gif

QUOTEPeople begged and begged for Trauma Center to work on PAL systems, but I never quite understood why.

i don't understand why either because trauma center is now available in both PAL and NTSC regions, there is no valid reason to use the opposite region to play it.

HopOnRocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just downloaded the latest firmware for the Wiikey, but I have a question first.
Do I have to already have my wiikey updated with firmware 1.9B first, in order to take advantage of the audiofix and region free?
Or can I just go ahead and only burn the 1.3 update disc and that will take care of everything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: