Wiigators v0.3 beta backup loader.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by stephen42, Nov 7, 2008.

1. stephen42
    OP

stephen42 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2008
    I've being looking through these forums and other websites trying to find some answers to a few questions I have about Wiigator's backup loader. But after reading the articles and forum posts I could find, I'm still not completely sure of one thing.

I have a Wii which has the 3.3E version firmware on it.
    If I was to install Wiigator's backup loader, would it actually be successful and would it function correctly?

Cheers,
    Stephen W.

2. BIG MOE

BIG MOE ๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™

Oct 19, 2008
    Syria
    Wiiland Hills
    did it came with the 3.3e or did you updated to 3.3e ? and if you did, was that before oct23 or after ?

3. stephen42
    OP

stephen42 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2008
    Unfortunately I was foolish enough to update the firmware to 3.3e, it did not come with the current firmware. And yes, I made the update after the 23rd of October.

4. BIG MOE

Oct 19, 2008
    Syria
    Wiiland Hills
    then you need to start from a_running_pir8 thread to fix your problem CLICK HERE and good luck again [​IMG]

5. stephen42
    OP

stephen42 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2008
    Ah okay. Thank you for your help. I was unsure if I was meant to follow this guide. The link to the Update Fix showed the firmware version as 3.3u (not 3.3e); 3.3u_Update_Fix_____WITH_out______IOS16.zip.

Should this Update Patch still work?

6. BIG MOE

Oct 19, 2008
    Syria
    Wiiland Hills
    it is a bet of a process but that's the only way to fix that update and allow you to downgrade your wii and set it up right .

7. djtaz

djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Sep 21, 2008
    Sorry about the name of the file - that lead to a bit of confusion and i later posted an apology for it - the file is actually for all 3.3 update fixes in all regions .... and you dont need 3 of the letters in that link to save you time looking for things..... shhh

8. stephen42
    OP

stephen42 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2008

Thanks for cleaning that up. Heh, yeah. I worked that one out already (:
    -Very sneaky/ smart way to do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice