Hacking Wiigators v0.3 beta backup loader.

stephen42

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've being looking through these forums and other websites trying to find some answers to a few questions I have about Wiigator's backup loader. But after reading the articles and forum posts I could find, I'm still not completely sure of one thing.

I have a Wii which has the 3.3E version firmware on it.
If I was to install Wiigator's backup loader, would it actually be successful and would it function correctly?

Cheers,
Stephen W.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
stephen42 said:
I've being looking through these forums and other websites trying to find some answers to a few questions I have about Wiigator's backup loader. But after reading the articles and forum posts I could find, I'm still not completely sure of one thing.

I have a Wii which has the 3.3E version firmware on it.
If I was to install Wiigator's backup loader, would it actually be successful and would it function correctly?

Cheers,
Stephen W.

did it came with the 3.3e or did you updated to 3.3e ? and if you did, was that before oct23 or after ?

stephen42

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
did it came with the 3.3e or did you updated to 3.3e ? and if you did, was that before oct23 or after ?

Unfortunately I was foolish enough to update the firmware to 3.3e, it did not come with the current firmware. And yes, I made the update after the 23rd of October.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
stephen42 said:
BIG MOE said:

Unfortunately I was foolish enough to update the firmware to 3.3e, it did not come with the current firmware. And yes, I made the update after the 23rd of October.
then you need to start from a_running_pir8 thread to fix your problem CLICK HERE and good luck again
wink.gif

stephen42

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
then you need to start from a_running_pir8 thread to fix your problem CLICK HERE and good luck again
wink.gif

Ah okay. Thank you for your help. I was unsure if I was meant to follow this guide. The link to the Update Fix showed the firmware version as 3.3u (not 3.3e); 3.3u_Update_Fix_____WITH_out______IOS16.zip.

Should this Update Patch still work?

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
stephen42 said:
BIG MOE said:
wink.gif

Ah okay. Thank you for your help. I was unsure if I was meant to follow this guide. The link to the Update Fix showed the firmware version as 3.3u (not 3.3e); 3.3u_Update_Fix_____WITH_out______IOS16.zip.

it is a bet of a process but that's the only way to fix that update and allow you to downgrade your wii and set it up right .

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
stephen42 said:
BIG MOE said:
wink.gif

Sorry about the name of the file - that lead to a bit of confusion and i later posted an apology for it - the file is actually for all 3.3 update fixes in all regions .... and you dont need 3 of the letters in that link to save you time looking for things..... shhh

stephen42

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
Sorry about the name of the file - that lead to a bit of confusion and i later posted an apology for it - the file is actually for all 3.3 update fixes in all regions .... and you dont need 3 of the letters in that link to save you time looking for things..... shhh

Thanks for cleaning that up. Heh, yeah. I worked that one out already (:
-Very sneaky/ smart way to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.