Hacking wiigators gc loader

christianbran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats what i thought but i have been using iso-burner to copy wii games and also been useing dvd+r it it seems to work for me

Drihscol

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmm, i guess you could use the little ass discs... heh, would be funny if somehow you could remove all the crap data in a wii game and stick it in a tiny dvd.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
You can use the big ones, the ones you use to burn Wii games. It only works with blank DVD-R, DVD+R will have to be booktyped to DVD-ROM for burning.
Awesome you can play games off of blank dvd's now! no more using a seperate disc for each game!!!!
Lol yeah i know thats not what you meant but i couldn't resist.
But yea i would assume like everything else softmodded it will require DVD-R or booktyped to -R.
The real question i want answered is did wii and wan team up on this, and if so does that mean wanin's multigame loader will be incorporated?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
The real question i want answered is did wii and wan team up on this, and if so does that mean wanin's multigame loader will be incorporated?
not sure if they teamed up on this or not but i think WiiGator said that he'd see if wanin could implement the multigame part into the GC launcher(i believe it's in his blog comments)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end