Hacking WiiGator's Backup Launcher Game Compatibility list

InFaMoUs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shadowluigi323 said:
Can someone help me, When i try Mario Super Sluggers (NTSC) It won't work why? I backed it up then put the iso into BackupCreator wait and burn partiton into DVD+R disc Booktype:DVD-Rom and Speed:X2. So does anyone know what i did wrong. PS.Using HD cables.

well Mario Super Sluggers Pal didn't want to work either....green screen of death....forced to ntsc and pal60

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I might as well try asking one more time about Mario Super Sluggers. I have it loading and playing (NTSC) with this, and the compatibility list says it works and is playable. Did I do something wrong or burn it wrong because the load times are horrible, even something simple like switching from batter to batter takes longer than it should, and the audio is constantly skipping.

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gaisuto said:
I might as well try asking one more time about Mario Super Sluggers. I have it loading and playing (NTSC) with this, and the compatibility list says it works and is playable. Did I do something wrong or burn it wrong because the load times are horrible, even something simple like switching from batter to batter takes longer than it should, and the audio is constantly skipping.

I don't have any audio problems, but the load times are very long. It is the same for everyone. As of now there is nothing that can be done about it.

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ran into YET another error on Super Mario Galaxy [NTSC]...

At the very end when Rosalina ask's you if you want to go the Universe to meet your special someone, and you click Yes,

It goes to a black screen and won't load. I waited 10 minutes for it also.

So yeah...

MillionsKnives

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I almost thought I found a way to bypass the freezing in Mario Kart (NTSC) in GP mode by choosing to view the replay before continuing to the next race. It worked each race... until it froze on the last race of that GP =/ I tried it again, and then it froze again at the second race. Oh well, if someone else wants to try it be my guest.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Are my games too old or what? lol, i see none of them on the comp/list

Need for Speed Carbon/ works great on both (wiigator/waninkoko) NTSC
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree/ works only with wiigator's otherwise gives you the "GSoD" NTSC/PAL (I have to burn it twice to make sure if it worked on waninkoko's, but no luck, so thanks WiiGator your my F***** i.dol) hehehe!!

Wii 3.3 NTSC, HD cables, shitty TV...!!
ohhh! BBA:WD doesn't work the WiiConnect24 (wich I don't really think anyone cares about)

Lothar23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried No More Heroes [NTSC]? My game freezes when I ride the bike or when I pushed the C button. Anyone else have this problem?

danielou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
|-
|Sonic and the secret ring
|style="background: red;"|NO
|Freeze in loading screen
|YES
|GAME PAL WII PAL
|}

Tested with the 2 loaders

DarkFailure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how can you force games ( i wanna play no more heroes NTSC on a PAL console)???

edit: i used wii frii but its still not working damnit

pls somebody help me

oyeah1988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danielou said:
|-
|Sonic and the secret ring
|style="background: red;"|NO
|Freeze in loading screen
|YES
|GAME PAL WII PAL
|}

Tested with the 2 loaders
Same with NTSC-U game and NTSC-U wii
Freezes after Sega logo
cry.gif

Hideki-kun

Trophies
Website
techno-bite.com
XP
Country
I just tested Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution [NTSC] on a PAL Wii. It worked great. Intro was laggy. but skipable. Loading times were the same as the real game (almost).

YellowYoYos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
I just ran into YET another error on Super Mario Galaxy [NTSC]...

At the very end when Rosalina ask's you if you want to go the Universe to meet your special someone, and you click Yes,

It goes to a black screen and won't load. I waited 10 minutes for it also.

So yeah...
Yeah I just ran into my first problem with it, when you get to the kitchen, the first level (16 I think) on Beach Bowl Galaxy, Sunken Treasure every time I start to swim under water the sound starts to go bad and then it fezzes.

shadowgauge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sup folks im new just wanted to add that ben 10,speed racer,pitfall,dragonblade all work speedracer has looong load times but game works ill keep you guys posted on more games i know alot of ppl wouldnt play lol
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo