Wiigator System 3.4

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by oricon, Dec 15, 2008.

1. oricon
    OP

oricon Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2008
    United States
    I was wondering if wiigator will work on 3.4 and can i install wiigator cios on it as i might have to send my wii for a fix.

2. Valgreen

Valgreen GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2008
    Canada
  3. LightyKD

LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Angel Grove, CA
    Good luck!!! you're going to need it. I had a hell of a time late Sunday morning soft modding a guys system AFTER i SPECIFICALLY told him to NOT update his system [​IMG] You can imagine how I felt after it was done [​IMG]

4. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 GBAtemp Stoner

Oct 22, 2008
    United States
    I'm so high, I don't even know!
    happened to me too... i told my buddy when you see the pretty flashing blue light that's an update, DONT UPDATE lol and what does he do... go figure [​IMG]

and then yesterday i really accidently updated my other buddy's wii... i forgot that when setting up the internet on a wii it asks you to update and i hit A without reading, then i saw the update screen and was like "dohhh!"(yes i really said that)... but i was stoned(more like annihilated)

so i guess you can "accidently" update a wii but i takes a lot of pot [​IMG]

btw sorry for being off topic

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice