Hacking WiiFlow

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
One of the forwarder channels has a bug.
it's the Spayrosam Forwarder-SRFW.wad file
if you select another channel and you scroll with + and - through the channels, it locks up when I reach the forwarder

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
kedest said:
One of the forwarder channels has a bug.
it's the Spayrosam Forwarder-SRFW.wad file
if you select another channel and you scroll with + and - through the channels, it locks up when I reach the forwarder

sounds like it has a bad sound.bin length, longer that 22sec i think it is....

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
djbubba2002 said:
Great work , I just add music to my WiiFlow , its is nice to here music now .. is there any way to take out the sounds from the game.. now .. very nice work , everything works for me ,, all my covers come to 1.5gb on my sd card ....

you can set up the volume of game sounds in the settings.

about the 2 versions of wiiflow , i really don't get the point to have both installed......
if you use the 249 version , you can set ios222 to launch problematic games like guitar hero 5 or MPT.
and vice versa.......
And yes , Hibern didn't plan to release 2 versions , but some beta testers asked him to make a 222 version
wink.gif

Hyaku Shiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Benjay said:
djbubba2002 said:
Great work , I just add music to my WiiFlow , its is nice to here music now .. is there any way to take out the sounds from the game.. now .. very nice work , everything works for me ,, all my covers come to 1.5gb on my sd card ....

about the 2 versions of wiiflow , i really don't get the point to have both installed......
if you use the 249 version , you can set ios222 to launch problematic games like guitar hero 5 or MPT.
and vice versa.......
And yes , Hibern didn't plan to release 2 versions , but some beta testers asked him to make a 222 version
wink.gif

okay so then that would mean the main forwarder IS going to the wiiflow_249 folder than?

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hyaku Shiki said:
Benjay said:
djbubba2002 said:

and vice versa.......
wink.gif

okay so then that would mean the main forwarder IS going to the wiiflow_249 folder than?

all the forwarders are pointing to the boot.dol into the wiiflow folder (on SD , or USB , and in /apps/ or not) , no matter what boot.dol is in.
So you can put the 249's boot.dol or the 222's boot.dol in it , and it will be launched.
You can even put the usbloader GX's boot.dol in the wiiflow folder , and run the forwarder.
it will launch usbloader GX......
You see what i mean ?

technazz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What is the advantage of running off a partition vs SD card? Is it faster accessing the files? I need to justify moving my images to another drive and partitioning my current usb drive.

Thx

Technazz

Jhonyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
1st of all Interface is amazing and beautifull

Now i tried GH5 with this and gave the black screen (IOS 222) does it work with IOS 249 ?

For me only 1 loader "loaded" GH5 and its the ugliest one on earth LOL

Any help with this issue?

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Jhonyb said:

Now i tried GH5 with this and gave the black screen (IOS 222) does it work with IOS 249 ?

Some people having issues with cIOS222 & GH5
smile.gif

Follow this tutorial exactly http://gwht.wikidot.com/hermes-ios222-223 all credit to its maker.
Try to use your cios222 version of wiiflow...or try to change default settings to cIOS222 before loading the game.

To some people it helped.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Jhonyb said:

I don't own that game, and I've not checked it, but somewhere I read this:

Aren't you supposed to use cIOS223?
You should create it as a mix of IOS37 and IOS38 when installing cIOS223... Well, maybe you've already done that.

Select specific game options for GH5 and choose to use cIOS223.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
technazz said:
What is the advantage of running off a partition vs SD card? Is it faster accessing the files? I need to justify moving my images to another drive and partitioning my current usb drive.

Thx

Technazz

yes it is , really much faster in my opinion
wink.gif

Jhonyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Pakatus said:
Jhonyb said:

smile.gif

Follow this tutorial exactly http://gwht.wikidot.com/hermes-ios222-223 all credit to its maker.
Try to use your cios222 version of wiiflow...or try to change default settings to cIOS222 before loading the game.

I have followed that guide long time ago and GH5 with IOS 223 loads only in 1 loader (Uloader) i've tried 4 others including this one and doesnt work.
Rest of the games probably will all work with Wiiflow IOS 249

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
KiiNG said:
Just rework one of the multi-loader channels already found on the forums. I've got mine set to load 249 by default, and 222 if I hold A. (Used the imagery from the StarNight wad.)

Wanna share that wad and your structure of folders with the rest of us?
smile.gif

lonegreyride

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jhonyb said:
Pakatus said:
smile.gif

I have followed that guide long time ago and GH5 with IOS 223 loads only in 1 loader (Uloader) i've tried 4 others including this one and doesnt work.
I get GH5 working fine on WiiFlow. Installed IOS223 as IOS38 merged with 37, then chose IOS223 in WiiFlow. You could also create a channel with Loadstructor if that "ugly" loader is the only way you can get it working.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Jhonyb said:
Pakatus said:
smile.gif

It has changed recently, when IOS222/223 updated to v4, so follow it again. Also, if you are using my guide (that one), then you want to use IOS222 to play the game, not IOS223. IOS222/223 is one IOS that can be installed in different flavours into either slot. Just ensure the the flavour in the slot you use has IOS37 merged in for the music games.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
I want to know , i have covers are 512&340 can i make them bigger.. if i have the big files .. what is the the highest size we can go on the covers .. i can get them ..

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a way to configure WiiFlow to not download and use the HQ Full Covers but instead download and use the standard quality full covers? I am a little short of HDD space for all of the HQ full covers.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
djbubba2002 said:
I want to know , i have covers are 512&340 can i make them bigger.. if i have the big files .. what is the the highest size we can go on the covers .. i can get them ..

1024x680 max.

@Dent : open the wiiflow.ini with a text editor and modifiy the download links
wink.gif

Dent

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Benjay said:
djbubba2002 said:

@Dent : open the wiiflow.ini with a text editor and modifiy the download links
wink.gif
Thanks Benjay. That works!

fluffykiwi

Trophies
Website
www.gba.shorturl.com
XP
Country
I've just moved to using WiiFlow with a fat32 partition on the HD.

There is a noticeable increase in cover loading speed. It took a lot of effort to cause the image loading screens to be noticeable on a normal load.

I hadnt noticed any problem with the speed from SD card though.

It does make sense to use the HD, but I wouldnt lose sleep if I had to use the SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ