Wiiflow problems, need help!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Ncraftmate, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Ncraftmate
    OP

Ncraftmate Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    I just modded my wii with homebrew channel installed. I then installed usb loader gx and then wiiflow, I downloaded a iso game file from the internet that I wanted to play and then converted into a .wbfs using wii backup manager and then put it into my usb, plug it into my wii. I got it to work a few times but ended up with a black screen instead ended up giving up and tried tommorow now it has a error sign says (No cIOS found! cIos d2x249 base 58 and 250 base-got cut off by tv) Any solution I can try?

2. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Install d2x cIOS as 249[56] and 250[57] as it asks then set WiiFlow to force cIOS to 249. Use 250 for games that don't work with 249 like Call of Duty: Black Ops, Just Dance, etc.

3. Ncraftmate
    OP

Ncraftmate Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    Thanks for the help it worked! If you don't mind me asking another question how can I now run the game I got it working a day ago but, a black screen appear. This time it says disc_failed guessing it needs a disc but, I don't have one. Where can I load the game from the usb I plugged in?

EDIT: Never mind got the game I want to work! I just used CFG Loader.

Last edited by Ncraftmate, Feb 28, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice