WiiFlow not usb found/USB Loader GX not loading games.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Richie, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Richie
    OP

Richie Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2013
    So my USB stick will not work and I have tried everything I did a complete new remod of the wii using modmii and upgraded my cios to d2x-v8-final to slot 248 with base 56 and to slot 247 with base 57 and I also tried 249 with a base of 56, and install 250 with a base of 57, but nothing seems to help.

The USB stick I am using (sandisk cruzer 16gb) is listed as supported but none of the usb loader will load the games.

USB Loader GX will detected the usb stick but then shows 0 games ( formatted stick to FAT32 then copied the game over with backupmanager that then put it in the wbfs folder and split it into two files).

The first time I moded my wii it was so easy it all only took about 1 hour to do and usb drive worked purfectly and all games now I'm having a nightmare and 8 hours in and nothing is working :(

2. Richie
    OP

Richie Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2013
    Ok so it seems I solved the problem my self.

Solution (installed D2x v10 52 beta and tried an external HDD with NTFS instead of FAT32)

I'm not sure if it didnt like NTFS or it just didnt like my USB but got it to work.