WiiFlow Missing PSX games .Cue

whitezombie455

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an odd issue with Wiiflow. I recently got PlayStation 1 backups working using the WiiStation plugin and I have all my games setup using .cue files to launch. Well for some reason wiiflow won't show all the games. If I manually launch WiiStation it shows all of the .cue files. I tried using this program that generates wiiflow cache files and even after a reload of cache it still is missing files. I even checked the plugins ini configuration for WiiStation and it is set to show .cue files so I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?

whitezombie455

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if your games on sd card ,the last num is -1,if on usb the num is 1 ,youcan try it.
I actually have my games on usb partition 2. Most of them show up just not all. It's very strange. I tried switching it to 1 then back to 2 but again it only loads what it did before still missing some files.

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an odd issue with Wiiflow. I recently got PlayStation 1 backups working using the WiiStation plugin and I have all my games setup using .cue files to launch. Well for some reason wiiflow won't show all the games. If I manually launch WiiStation it shows all of the .cue files. I tried using this program that generates wiiflow cache files and even after a reload of cache it still is missing files. I even checked the plugins ini configuration for WiiStation and it is set to show .cue files so I'm at a loss. Any suggestions?
Read my reply to your issue on github

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: He's right behind me, isn't he? +1