Hacking Homebrew app Wiiflow giving me very specific and odd dsi errors

Mwezi1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It allows me to play a game, but when i go back to wiiflow and switch to another game (or even open the same game again) it gives a dsi error. I have to unplug my wii and plug it back in for it to let me in a game again. to be fair its not a massive deal, i can still play games but its very inconvenient. I re-modded my entire system on a new sd card with modmii, and I reinstalled wiiflow. I have no clue why this could possibly be happening, its incredibly odd and specific and i havent read or seen anything like it

Mwezi1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright now its just devolved to the point where its not working at all and giving me dsi errors whenever i try to open a game.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
alright now its just devolved to the point where its not working at all and giving me dsi errors whenever i try to open a game.
okay, since DSi report might take too much time, what's your syscheck looks like?
what versions of apps do you use like nintendont, wiflow?
are you using emunand? like oneek or sneek?

Mwezi1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah i just switched to usb loader, i reinstalled using modmii and it still wouldnt work. might have something to do with my actual system, or my games. thanks though!

Reactions: jeannotte

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ah i just switched to usb loader, i reinstalled using modmii and it still wouldnt work. might have something to do with my actual system, or my games. thanks though
Hello,

on what USB support are your games placed? , and in what format?

a syscheck report would be welcome here, if you want some help.

what versions of loaders are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...