Wiiflow exception DSI occured

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by houdinilogic, Jul 1, 2018.

1. houdinilogic
    OP

houdinilogic Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    I'm very inexperienced with this stuff and am not sure how I made it this far. I managed to get cfg usb loader playing games but i wanted a better interface that also showed my other gc, n64, gba, etc roms. So i found the Wiiflow Nintendont mastermod pack and copied the wiiflow and apps\wiiflow folders onto my sd. it loaded up but only non wii games loaded up (and emu roms wouldnt download covers). I tried to test out settings that seemed like they could fix the problem. At one of these setting changes, I think something to do with ios's, wiiflow rebooted to the loading screen and then a white text on black screen that said Exception DSI occured. replacing the wiiflow sd files with the downloaded ones doesn't change this.

Here's my Syscheck:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Fan

Jun 15, 2016
    France
    Hello,

When looking at your syscheck report, we can see that your cios 249 has the old version of the cios d2x (d2x v 6) ==>

IOS245 [37] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS246 [38] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, ES Identification, NAND Access
    IOS249 [37] (rev 21006, Info: d2x-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS250 [57] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0

Put your cios 249 with the version of the cios d2x v 8 final a day.

3. houdinilogic
    OP

houdinilogic Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    I installed that wad and still am getting the wiiflow error :/
    cIOS249[56]-d2x-v8-final

4. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Fan

Jun 15, 2016
    France
    Hello,

Post a new syscheck report, for verification.

5. houdinilogic
    OP

houdinilogic Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2018
    United States
    for anyone coming here from google, i fixed my problem by deleting the wiiflow folder on my usb (not sd)