Hacking WiiFlow downloaded wbfs files not working!

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For Christmas I got a External Hardrive so I've been using WiiFlow but when I download an already made wbfs file it doesn't work on WiiFlow for some reason. First there is no channel banner in the corner like the other games and then when you press play it takes me to the home menu but when I ever rip a game into wbfs format or convert an ISO file to wbfs it works fine. Is there a fix for this?

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From how you worded the question, it seems like you only downloaded 1 wbfs file. It could have been made differently than you would assume. Maybe the creator of it made 1gb splits to a 2 gig ISO rather than making a single wbfs file. In other words, you have incomplete data and you only have complete data when you make the wbfs files yourself.

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded multple WBFS files from different people but they all dont work but when I convert an ISO to WBFS it works.

Edit: They are also only in one part.
You downloaded them from different people, what if they used different split styles? There is a very good chance that you're missing part of the data. If you can convert ISO to WBFS, why don't you do that? It's not hard to find ISO's to download.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You downloaded them from different people, what if they used different split styles? There is a very good chance that you're missing part of the data. If you can convert ISO to WBFS, why don't you do that? It's not hard to find ISO's to download.
The WBFS File works with dolphin though. Also there are some games I cant find ISO files for

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would use Wii backup manager to rewrite the wbfs files again, selecting only the game partition.
Also make sure cIOS 249 is d2x v8 or 10b52 and is forced in startup settings
I'll try that but I already did the cios

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also how do I rewrite a wbfs file to a wbfs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.