wiiflow corrupt covers

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by AlexBE, Jan 20, 2011.

1. AlexBE
    OP

AlexBE Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2011
    Belgium
    Hi everybody

i have an issue with game covers in wiiflow 2.2 on a wii 4.3

everything went fine for a while, covers were downloaded & converted to WFC files properly.

then I added the Lego Star Wars Complete Saga backup on USB and clicked on "download missing covers"

after download succeeded, the cover for the backup was corrupt, so I tried to launch download for all backups, and they all went corrupt, as on this picture here :

http://code.google.com/p/wiiflow/issues/detail?id=107

i tried to empty the folders wiiflow/cache and wiiflow/boxcovers and retry, and same thing again

the PNG files in boxcovers are fine, but the 3D covers created by wiiflow are corrupt now !

I didnt update wiiflow or anything, nothing should have changed I think ....

would anyone have an idea or solution please ?

thanks !

2. wiimanofthenorth

wiimanofthenorth GBAtemp Regular

Jan 18, 2011
    If your covers are on your USB drive, try setting things up so they work from a SD card.
    Reading from the same link you gave, seems to be the thing that has been a work around in the past!

3. xitalisk

xitalisk Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2013
    hey i have been getting noware trying to get my covers to work and i neeeeeed help plz i have tryied 3 differant loader and still no luck currently im with cfg the only time i got any covers to work was wen i downloaded a file like RMCE01.wfc from a website and replaced it with the one i had in wiiflow and the cover would show so my best bet is wiiflow is corrupting its own .wfc as its creating them

as for cfg as i said ive gotten noware with the covers i have done a debug i will post it here if it would help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice