Hacking Wiiflow and CoD

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
I apologise in advance for my eternal noobness , however i struggling to get this ..

I know i have to run Cod BO and MW3 using ios 250 or base 57 , in CFG i fully get how to change this and it works fine , in wiiflow i see where to change this also but i dont get the option of 250 just : DEFAULT/202/222/223/224 , but in cfg i get to choose 249 & 250 also , what should i do to enable CoD games , also what is the DEFAULT setting as it says ? ( im assuming 249 ??

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And that is why CFG usb loader is far better than wiiflow, CFG has more options to RUN GAMES.....
Your solution: drop wiiflow and stick with CFG altogether

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Your preference and your entitled to it , but i much prefer the gui of wiiflow and as i do this for my kids and not myself wiiflow is much simpler for them to follow , and as i have only had an issue with COD then i cant really say im disapointed , and am aware than cod will work with wiiflow just as i originally asked how ... ?? I will always keep cfg as a backup but i am going to continue with wiiflow until it proves to be of no use , as of now it hasnt at all

terminal_illness

Dark Hadou Master
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
u need to change the revision number of your cios to a max of 21. it doesnt recognize d2x cios. unless theres been an official update im not aware of.

oh yeah and toi find out what your "default" cios is. click the credits button in wiiflow. it should say in the bottom right corner what is the default cios.

make sure u have the latest REV of wiiflow too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?