wiiconnect24 and 3.3 v1

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Pink_Waters, Dec 2, 2008.

Dec 2, 2008

wiiconnect24 and 3.3 v1 by Pink_Waters at 5:30 AM (1,085 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Pink_Waters
    OP

Newcomer Pink_Waters Member

United States
    i've noticed that my wii while on standby, that the fan in the back is not spinning!!
    i have firmware 3.3 v1, and i think that in a firmware prior mine they're supposed that they fixed that already to make the fan work while on standby mode!..

whats the problem?
    does anyone notice that ?

2. rhyguy

Member rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    I'm pretty sure they never fixed that

3. Pink_Waters
    OP

Newcomer Pink_Waters Member

United States
    i think i heared somewhere that nintendo issued that on some software update that makes the fan operate in standby mode

4. Wiiiiiiii

Newcomer Wiiiiiiii Member

United Kingdom
    standby mode is when the light is from green to red right? in that case i dont see why u should need a fan working as the wii is not operating......until u press power again

Posts merged

standby mode is when the light is from green to red right? in that case i dont see why u should need a fan working as the wii is not operating......until u press power again

5. Carnivean

Member Carnivean STARMAN

United Kingdom
    That's full standby. With wiiconnect24 on the fans should still operate as the console itself is still in operation to a certain extent and as such is generating heat.