Wii #XXXX - BOOM BLOX Bash Party *NUKED* (USA)

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
353b1au.jpg

Spielberg seal of approval.
smile.gif

Such a shame the first game didn't sell well.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Pyrofyr said:
The first game sucked, it sucked real hard, it sucked like really, really, really hard.

No it didn't IMHO.
Found it one of the best multiplayer titles I've played on the Wii, don't see what could be wrong with it.

I'll download the scrubbed one soon, my brother will be really glad with this one
smile.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I found the first one single- and multiplayer-wise very good. Loved every single minutes of playing it. Now with online level-sharing and those new mechanics this is a must-have!

I have to say over all one of the best ideas, which use the wiimote properly (I love the speed detection when throwing)

Jockel

This is where you're wrong, kiddo
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i tried and failed.
tried everything, regular boot through disc channel, gecko os, gecko os rebooter, nothing :/

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works on PAL with Gamma but the version that takes away the 002 error (forget what its called).

This seems a lot better than the first one because of the multiplayer, they really have nailed that side on this game. The single player part is only a little better but this time its huge and has more variety to it. Not created any levels yet so I cant say how easy it is to use.

I know a lot of people may not be into this game but I think its at least worth giving it 20 minutes. Overall all, like the last game its no AAA title but its worth owning.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first one was one of those "surprise hits" for me. I thought it would suck, but I actually enjoyed it, Will be giving this one a shot.

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love this game, but since it apparently has the #002 error, what is the easiest way to fix this when you don't have a hacked wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol