Wii U USB Helper - Zelda BOTW DLC

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by TheTechGenius, Jun 24, 2017.

1. TheTechGenius
    OP

TheTechGenius </Web Dev>

Apr 7, 2017
    United States
    I seen that there is DLC for Zelda BOTW in USB Helper.

But what is the DLC in USB Helper?

I only ask because the DLC hasn't been released yet, I think it releases the end of this month, well the 1st DLC Pack anyway. So what is the DLC in USB Helper?

2. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    It's the Language update, they released it as Free DLC.

3. Doctor_U

Doctor_U GBAtemp Regular

Dec 8, 2016
    Brazil
    São Paulo
    and the some chest(the dlc whit come in same data on game)

4. kevambert

kevambert Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 25, 2017
    Ireland
    its the season pass for the 2 DLC, the season pass gives you 3 chests on the great plateau and then on the 30th of this month (next week) the first DLC, the second is on new years eve this year,
    One of the chest has a nintendo tee shirt, the chest are on the great plateau near each shrine

Doctor_U likes this.
  5. julienbdes

julienbdes GBAtemp Regular

Sep 3, 2015
    Canada
    Regarding this, if we did donwload that dlc. Do we need to install the DLC 1 again through Helper or do the game will detect the game dlc ticket and get auto the DLC 1?

6. SuperRtype

SuperRtype Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2017
    United States
    I'm not 100% sure but you might have to download the new updated DLC when it's released

7. bomigoton

bomigoton GBAtemp Regular

Mar 8, 2009
    Gambia, The
    @julienbdes Yes we will find out tomorrow. Worst case we have to install the dlc again manually. I hope my WiiU will update it in sleep mode.
    What time will the dlc be released? 10am central european time? I think the MarioKart8 dlc came like this. Each Region (Jap/EU/NA) gets its own releasetime I guess.

julienbdes likes this.
  8. bomigoton

Mar 8, 2009
    Gambia, The
    The dlc is online in central Europe since 6am. My wiiu did not auto Download it yet, but I think the auto download is not active yet. Currently dlc installed with fake tiket, swapped ticket with legit free dlc ticket.

9. biggan1

biggan1 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 9, 2016
    Remember everyone it's both an update patch and a new dlc update!

Game version 1.3 and dlc ver. 2.0!

I had some issues but I'm fairly certain that you need to install both in order to work.

Hope it helps someone. :)

Last edited by biggan1, Jun 30, 2017
  10. bomigoton

Mar 8, 2009
    Gambia, The
    It was mentioned in the other threads already. The Game update to 1.3 was downloaded automatically. Then after first start it says "go to eshop to download dlc". Just ignore that and start the game again and it will download the dlc automatically.
    I missed that, uninstalled dlc, reinstalled it. copied my swapped ticket again, works like a charm now.
    Buying the dlc obviously also fixes that, buy it if you like the dlc! Or wait till pack 2 what hopefully brings mor content.
    The dlc 2.0 update and game update 1.3 adds maybe 300MB of data. The mentioned 3.x GB are game update and dlc (with language pack) in total. See attached file for size comparison before june 30th and on june 30th.

Attached Files: