Hacking Wii U support in Dolphin

chrrox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this and i don't see any partition information and can not extract anything.
Do I need to place keys somewhere for this to work.

chrrox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the screenshot it showed partition info that what i wanted to do was extract the 3 files needed to use the other tool to decrypt them.

soneek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the screenshot it showed partition info that what i wanted to do was extract the 3 files needed to use the other tool to decrypt them.

Did you update the source to include your game ID and disc key? I had errors building, so I can't be sure that it'll work. The next best thing would be to figure out the Wii U FST table ourselves.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: soneek

chrrox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok got the keys updated now just need to extract the partition to go with it.
MLrgy.jpg

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the people who were long suspected to have it. For whatever reason people seem to think that we're the ones who leaked it simply because of the timing since we got it the night before so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, to those who accuse you guys of leaking it, I say, screw them.

Reactions: NWPlayer123

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note: The reason I say this thread is useless because the only thing you could do with it is extract the update partition, and you can do the same thing and more with DiscU. So when a mod (raulpica?) gets a chance, a lock would be nice so people don't keep bumping it.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note: The reason I say this thread is useless because the only thing you could do with it is extract the update partition, and you can do the same thing and more with DiscU. So when a mod (raulpica?) gets a chance, a lock would be nice so people don't keep bumping it.

Actually, unless DiscU has been updated recently, I don't believe you can easily extract the system(update) partition.

Oh and a couple of other reasons not to lock it is cuz this is open source and multi platforms

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, unless DiscU has been updated recently, I don't believe you can easily extract the system(update) partition.

DiscU v 1.0b by crediar
Built: 18:39:11 Dec 11 2014
It is not allowed to resell, rehost, redistribute
or include this file in any packages!

Usage:
DiscU.exe [d|u|v] titlekey.bin game.wud

u: extract update partition
d: extract data partition
v: verify disc data
(this is the version I got originally that I modded to work with the common key but...) it has a specific option for extracting the update partition.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(this is the version I got originally that I modded to work with the common key but...) it has a specific option for extracting the update partition.

can you post that one somewhere cuz

DiscU v 2.1b by crediar
Built: 08:31:09 Jan 16 2015

Usage:
DiscU.exe disckey.bin game.wud ckey.bin

Normally, updated software has more features and not less.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you post that one somewhere cuz

DiscU v 2.1b by crediar
Built: 08:31:09 Jan 16 2015

Usage:
DiscU.exe disckey.bin game.wud ckey.bin

Normally, updated software has more features and not less.

I made a pastebin and tweeted at RyanRocks on Twitter (because I didn't know who else), should be easy enough to find my twitter, it shows up on google IIRC :P

Reactions: Fpsrussia117

marcan_troll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarioNum1 gave it to NWPlayer123 who gave it to Relys. That much you two have admitted to. And then Relys PMed it to me. The fact that this all happened within 24 hours speaks very poorly of your ability to keep things safe. I already know for a fact that MN1 has shared things with the wrong people in the past, and I've heard stories that Relys is a huge leaker, so all evidence points to MN1 being the source of the leak chain.

You don't get to share the key as soon as you get it and then claim that it's not your fault when it leaks - as soon as MN1 gave it to NWP, it was already leaked. Suck it up and accept the blame. The really sad part of this story is not that the key was published, it's that it took all of 24h after it was shared with MN1. Now stop trying to deflect criticism for not being able to keep something secret for more than a day and focus on doing something useful with the key.

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MarioNum1 gave it to NWPlayer123 who gave it to Relys. That much you two have admitted to. And then Relys PMed it to me. The fact that this all happened within 24 hours speaks very poorly of your ability to keep things safe. I already know for a fact that MN1 has shared things with the wrong people in the past, and I've heard stories that Relys is a huge leaker, so all evidence points to MN1 being the source of the leak chain.

You don't get to share the key as soon as you get it and then claim that it's not your fault when it leaks - as soon as MN1 gave it to NWP, it was already leaked. Suck it up and accept the blame. The really sad part of this story is not that the key was published, it's that it took all of 24h after it was shared with MN1. Now stop trying to deflect criticism for not being able to keep something secret for more than a day and focus on doing something useful with the key.

On a different IRC comex specifically was talking to me and said he'd give me the common key, I just didn't join the new channel in time to see it so I asked MN1 for it. However, you're right about that last part, it's no use pointing fingers.
EDIT: Here's logs in case nobody believes me:
Jan 12 16:35:57 <NWPlayer123>I have crediar's DiscU program to decrypt ISOs but apparently it doesn't have the actual common key and thus doesn't decrypt correctly
Jan 12 16:36:27 <NWPlayer123>if comex gave it to me, I'd only have to change 16 bytes to get it working c:
Jan 12 16:37:02 <comex>i'll probably give it to you in about an hour

marcan_troll

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is correct, but the fact that you couldn't wait for comex to give it to you and instead got it from MN1 doesn't sound like you two were being very careful with it. Just because comex said he'd give you the key doesn't mean MN1 was right in handing it over before that happened. And none of this excuses you giving it to Relys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.