WII U pro controller with snes9x ?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by miskatonic77, Nov 2, 2015.

1. miskatonic77
    OP

miskatonic77 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2015
    Is it possible to use the wii u pro controller with snes9x ? I can't map the buttons in the version I have installed and I'm not sure if it's an old version or if it's just not possible. I just have mapping options/menus for traditional wii controllers, I can't see how to map the wii u pro pad.

Please advise !

Also, my forwarders that I installed for snes9x and fceugx just blackscreen the console, anyone have a link to the most recent versions of the forwarders and the emulator so I know I'm on the same page ?

Thanks in advance.

2. miskatonic77
    OP

miskatonic77 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 17, 2015
    and, um, just wondering (being as I've been out the loop since I hacked my wii years back) is there a better snes/nes route to take on the vwii nowadays ? I don't HAVE to use 9x I just did as I'm familiar with it. If there's something else that's active and supports pro controllers I'm all ears.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice