Wii U Pro Controller not working in-game with Nintendont.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by ElectricJelly, May 3, 2015.

1. ElectricJelly
    OP

ElectricJelly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2015
    United States
    So yeah, my generic (no Nintendo logo stuff on it) pro controller works in the Nintendont menus, but once a game is actually booted, control goes to my ol' wiimote. I've tried making them switch between the four bluetooth channels to no effect. I also have the correct controller.ini file in the root of both my USB drive and SD card. Lastly, i've confirmed that I have the latest official Nintendont revision as of yesterday.

2. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    It's probably a Chinese knockoff. There's not much you can do about that, really

3. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    first off bt controllers dont use controller.inis lol that i for hid controllers only so you have a worthless controller ini there lol

nintendont isnt friendly with fake or 3rd party wiiu pro controllers and theres nothing we can do about that since each fake/3rd party controller uses its own wierd code.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  4. ElectricJelly
    OP

ElectricJelly Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2015
    United States
    That's the possibility I was dreading most. Guess i'll use it as a bluetooth controller with a tablet.
    Thanks anyway.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.