Wii U Pro Controller $25 at Best Buy

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by redkeyboard, Jul 16, 2013.

1. redkeyboard
    OP

redkeyboard GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 8, 2013
    United States
  2. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    it is in store pick-up ONLY
    NO SHIPPING

3. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States

Given that its Best Buy, that shouldn't really be a problem

4. Slartibartfast42

Slartibartfast42 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 6, 2013
    United States
    For people who don't drive that's a problem. They either have to get someone to take them, or they have to go out of their way and make a special trip to Best Buy by bus or something. It's not worth going to Best Buy for just a controller that isn't really needed to play anything. I want a sale at Target, because you can get a lot of other stuff you needed when you go to Target.

And was this sale only one day, because it's at $50 today.

5. Blazer

Blazer GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2008
    United States
    ^what that guy said

$49.99 lol oh well

6. redkeyboard
    OP

redkeyboard GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 8, 2013
    United States
    It was one day. Shipping was available but they ran out. But Best Buy holds pick up items for like 2 weeks. If you can't get a ride to Best Buy within that timeframe I wonder if you're even able to purchase these items online.

7. duffmmann

duffmmann GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 11, 2009
    United States

My point exactly. Also, no offense to those that can't drive, but I'm speaking soley for those of us that have a drivers license. I'm aware there are those that are younger than 16 and game, but I just don't care about you lol. Call me a dick, I don't give a shit.

8. Taleweaver

Taleweaver Storywriter

Dec 23, 2009
    Belgium
    Belgium
    No shipping also means that those few people outside the US (or wherever else best buy isn't having franchises) won't be able to get it.

9. Arm73

Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Mar 4, 2006
    Italy
    Switzerland
    Well, now that we have a USB adapter, I'd say the damn thing is worth quite something.
    It's arguably the best traditional, symmetrical controller out there at the moment, and getting it to work on a PC with games for windows and pretty much every emulator, would certainly add a lot of value to it.

I mean for $25, it's quite a steal !

10. PrimeX

PrimeX GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2012
    Romania
    I already own one but I'll buy another one when I'll have access to such low prices. BestBuy is nowhere near Romania :P