Wii U not booting - Next Steps?

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The install of the OSv10 failed in the log before, but somehow it seems to be fine nw, since you could load it. (at least the IOSU)
What is the Wii U doding exactly? Do you see something on the screen?
Can you try to launch the recovery and run slc checker?
Once that's done post the log from the checker here.
After running the checker you can use the SetInitialLaunch option in the recovery to set initial Launch to 255 - Factory Reset and then try to boot.

lolorlofl

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry I took a step away from this for a bit. I did take a picture of the video output from the last time I booted stroopwafel
I'll try to boot into the recovery menu. I remember having issues with that in the past.
IMG_0970.jpg

SDIO

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry it's a long time and I don't remembery everything. So the plan was to try to launch the recovery, but the recovery isn't working? Not even the LED is turning purple?

lolorlofl

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes it's been a while, sorry about that. I have not tried to boot into the Recovery Menu since installing all the MLC and SLC titles.

Before, I would get into the Recovery Menu but could not see anything because the fonts were corrupted.
I would use the Wii U logo on the video output to time when I boot the recovery menu, but there was a time where I was not able to see the Wii U logo so it was difficult for me to get the timing right. I will try to take some time this weekend to experiment some more with booting to the Recovery Menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto